Disclaimer

The views expressed by me on this blog are mine alone at the time of posting and do not necessarily reflect the views of any organization with which I am associated.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

There and Back Again

Happy New Year!  After nearly four very interesting years group-blogging at Capital Gains and Games, I am back to the solo gig.  My archives from CGG and VoxBaby are linked above and are searchable along with this blog's archives on the sidebar.  So grab the feed and a cold drink -- at some point this year, somebody might make policy in Washington that merits our attention.

1 comment:

Brooks (Gordon L.) said...

Andrew,

I look forward to following you here.

And for what it's worth, I'm glad you're blogging somewhere where Stan Collender can't censor comments by readers simply because they argue against his views.