Disclaimer

The views expressed by me on this blog are mine alone at the time of posting and do not necessarily reflect the views of any organization with which I am associated.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Samwick Media Watch

I've been invited to be a guest on Warren Olney's "To the Point" show today on Public Radio International. Here's the teaser:
The Public, the Economy and the Federal 'Fiscal Stimulus'

With the stock market falling as they went to the polls, Super Tuesday voters were thinking about the economy. But those rebates many Americans may be counting on are now tied up in Congress. Thursday, on To the Point, will the rebates be fair? Will the "fiscal stimulus" come in time to help avoid a recession?
You can listen online or on one of these fine stations.

UPDATE: A fun show, until I stumbled my way through this line of reasoning. Jason Furman was also on the segment, and he made his points very well.

No comments: