Disclaimer

The views expressed by me on this blog are mine alone at the time of posting and do not necessarily reflect the views of any organization with which I am associated.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Blog Gems

Brad DeLong reminds us (again) to periodically do our part to identify blogs where the measure of reputation (links, traffic) may understate the quality of the content. Here's my first attempt, in no particular order, and including some blogs with a better reputation than my own:

Joe's Dartblog: A fellow member of the Dartmouth community, well on his way to becoming the Instapundit of his generation.

Hispanic Pundit: Thoughtful, steady, conservative.

Stumbling and Mumbling: Smart commentary on economics and current affairs from across the pond.

A Red Mind in a Blue State: Interesting perspective, Teddy Roosevelt quotes, and a wide range of issues.

Financial Rounds: A new kid on the block, posting on academic finance.

EagleSpeak: Where I go to keep up to date on the Global War on Terror.

Bradford Plumer: Smart, liberal commentary. Reminds me why I shouldn't read only blogs that are right of center.

Other blogs commenting on this post

4 comments:

Brad Plumer said...

Many thanks! On the subject of the Dartmouth community, though, I've noticed that it's produced far more conservative bloggers (you, Power Line, Roger L. Simon, Todd Zywicki, Dartblog, Kalblog, Armavirumque) than liberals (I'm the only one I know of). Not sure what this means, and it's a small sample size for sure, but it's interesting...

--Brad Plumer

Jonathan said...

Great picks, all of them. If I may, I'd like to add thelowestdeep to that list.

Mark said...

No wonder I'm getting a Voxalanche!

Thanks!

HispanicPundit said...

Thanks Vox!!! You're blog is a must read too!