Disclaimer

The views expressed by me on this blog are mine alone at the time of posting and do not necessarily reflect the views of any organization with which I am associated.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Under the Sea

Before leaving the Hawaii retroblog, I thought I'd share two pictures of the submarine ride that my son and I took. There are a few sunken treasures 80 - 100 feet below the surface of the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Oahu. Here are two pictures of a ship (there are also man-made reefs and an airplane fuselage, to say nothing of the wildlife):




Unfortunately, the two turtles sitting on top of the ship didn't make it into this picture:



Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ken Houghton said...

You didn't follow-up by diving there?

flanok said...

It looks great. Not bad picture also, when i have tried pictures like that they just reflect the glass.

Mark

Breakdown Insurance