Disclaimer

The views expressed by me on this blog are mine alone at the time of posting and do not necessarily reflect the views of any organization with which I am associated.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A Great Strides Thank You

It was a fantastic weekend in Grand Rapids for the annual Great Strides walk for Cystic Fibrosis. Here's a picture of Ally's Allies. Allison is sitting on her grandmother's lap near the middle, next to her parents, all with purple shirts on. The picture was taken at the conclusion of the walk, in Calder Plaza. My son and I are on the upper right. My wife and daughter are on the upper left.


I would like to say a heartfelt "thank you" to everyone who contributed through this appeal. I'll keep the link to Allison's page and Cystic Fibrosis in the sidebar, for those of you who are interested in how she's doing and in how the treatment of this disease is improving.

No comments: