Disclaimer

The views expressed by me on this blog are mine alone at the time of posting and do not necessarily reflect the views of any organization with which I am associated.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Marginal Revolution, and Templates

Two more thank-you's are due to people in the wider community. The first is to Marginal Revolution, for posting about Vox Baby's appearance.



The second is to several readers who pointed out that my template switch caused people using some browsers (typically on Macs) to have trouble reading the page. I switched templates because my PC was showing poor formatting on the original template, and I looked around until I found one that showed proper formatting. Based on the feedback, I switched to a new one that also looks okay on my PC and that seems more robust against the troubles folks were having on Macs, because the background is lighter. I hope this works. I have asked the tech folks at blogger.com for guidance. Please let me know if there are further issues.

1 comment:

Hans said...

looks good